Wednesday 25 September 2013

I Think I Found "The Recipe".

And, of course, I didn't take pictures of the process or the finished product.  Why would I?  That would just make sense.  At any rate, I needed bread and decided to surf the net and see what I could find.  The recipe that stood out to me was Rose Levy Berenbaum's recipe for The Pullman Loaf (courtesy of the description "...soft like little clouds in a loaf.  It's the bread Wonderbread wishes it were.").  And oh my good gracious, it is amazing.  Soft like little clouds in a loaf.  Light and fluffy without being insubstantial.  Tasty, tasty, tasty.  No chemicals.  I am in love.  Hopefully The Man will be, too, because it cost me about 50c to make two loaves.  I can do 50c.  Now, if only I could find a way to get fresh milk from home, without buying a cow.

In absence of pictures of what I actually made, here is a picture of what I'm going to make for supper on Friday.



When I cook it, I hope this gourmet white pizza with chicken doesn't look so pixelated.


No comments:

Post a Comment