Monday 15 July 2013

So Many Projects, So Little Time

This afternoon I was feeling inspired, so I started writing down a list of all the projects and special chores that I need to get done.  I figured I would write the list, prioritize, and start a smaller project that I could finish today.

Then I saw what I had written down.

The list was about twenty items long, no joke.  Painting, crafting, gardening, boring chores.  Tonight I go through boxes of baby clothes.  I need to clean the basement (and you all know how basements can be).  On top of everything big that I want or need to do, there are all the little, everyday chores that need to be done.  I started off inspired, but I ended up intimidated.  It can be tough when you're faced with a big list of Things to Do!

I almost threw the list in the garbage, but I ended up putting it somewhere where it's not staring me in the face.  Tonight I will sort through old baby clothes; tomorrow I will paint.  After that?  Who knows.  I'll take it as it comes, because more chores and projects always do come.  And if they don't, well, I'll either take a break, or, if I'm inspired, make a list...

No comments:

Post a Comment