Saturday 17 August 2013

Items Lovely and Otherwise


Someone suggested that I borrow post ideas from other blogs, and one type of post I've seen repeated is of lovely things that can be bought in various places.  Now, I love lovely things, so without further ado, a list of items that I find lovely, inspiring, or otherwise delightful.


This fabulous stationery from C. R. Gibson.






This pretty birdie from an Etsy shop.  I wish I could draw like that.  (And no, it's not just practice.  Trust me; I've tried.)






Pyrex.  Anything Pyrex.  I don't think I've mentioned how much I love Pyrex.
Vintage Baking Powder Canister
This baking powder canister.  Why a baking powder canister?  That's a really good question.

This is actually more difficult than I thought, and I even had a stock of lovely and inspiring photos to choose from.  Where do you find your inspiration?

1 comment:

  1. These really are wondefully lovely! I adore Pyrex as well. I have a couple of pieces, but really want to add more to my kitchen as time goes on. I almost never come across it while thrifting or yard saling here though. I suspect those in the US have better luck in that regard.

    Thank you for sharing some of your favourite pretty items with us, dear Maman. I really enjoy posts like this and hope you'll share more lovely items in the future.

    ReplyDelete